Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

One Cock Yesterday

I don't usually cruise the adult bookstore on Saturday night because it is so crowded. It's  not just crowded with gay guys, either: it's crowded with straight guys looking for male/female couples. These guys all stand around jawing, and they chase any couple who comes in harder than any queen has ever chased any trick. You'd think that I would like it when the place is full of horny, frustrated straight guys, but it's a problem. Every one of those guys has been sucked by a fag, I guarantee it. But they can't let the other guys -- who have also been sucked by fags -- know this. It's just their way. So the place is full of guys I'd suck, and none of them are going to let me suck them because they know that the other guys -- who I'd also suck -- would see that they had let a fag suck them. They all have to pretend that they're only there for the couples.

It's awful.

I did manage to get one cock, though. Just as I was going in, a blonde 20-something construction-worker type kid (dirty shirt, dirty hands, clean bright handsome face) came in behind me. He followed me in, then followed me into the gloryhole booth beside the one I went into. His tokens weren't working. This could be a bad thing. I've lost many tricks due to non-working videos. But he kept at it, and eventually even put a dollar in, which did work. He was determined to not leave that booth! He was also shaking a little bit. He had a nice, thin cock. He didn't like it when I moved up and down: he only wanted to fuck into my mouth. Eventually, he came -- but not much.

I waited around for five hours listening to straight guys jabber about this or that straight couple who may or may not show up, after that. Jesus Christ those guys are much louder and more obnoxious than us fags. I'm sure of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment