Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 15: black-haired bearded white guy

I actually have kind of a thing for guys who cum as soon as I get my mouth around their cocks. I figure they have to have been thinking some kind of feverishly nasty shit in their minds about how they wish that they had something wet on their dicks. A guy who pops off that quickly is definitely in the category of "men who are just using me as a hole to get off in." That's what happened on the 15th. Dude comes in -- 30something office worker type guy in good shape, with a bit of a scruffy beard. Goes to gloryhole stall. I go beside him, stick my mouth to the hole and make lewd pussy-like gestures with my lips. He sticks it into my mouth, cums, and goes. I don't think he even got it all the way in before he shot his wad.

That was the only cock I got that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment