Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Titty-Fucked and Throat-Fucked by Tubby Latino

Yesterday I went to the theater/bookstore and sucked off a tubby Latino guy I'd sucked on (but not off) before. First he came into the theater and fucked the face of some older cocksucker who had been sitting there for a while, and whom he had obviously been face-fucking on and off for a while that day. After a while he got bored doing that and came over and face-fucked me.

I have done this guy before, like I mentioned, but I didn't get him off. I don't write about them unless they give me their jizz. The reason I didn't get him off is that every time he would get close, he would pull his cock out of my mouth. At one point, the time before, he just left. He leaned down and looked directly into my eyes, pointed a finger at me, and said, "Stay right here." Then he never came back.

This time, I got him off, but he did at one point pull the "Stay right here" trick once. He did come back though.

Some other things about him: he liked turning my head sideways to fuck me harder in the throat, even though the reality is his cock wasn't long enough to get into my throat. I still liked the forcefulness. Also: he enjoyed titty-fucking my flabby manboobs. It made him go crazy and he started kissing my forehead.

When he did get off, it was the kind of load that leaks out of a cock slowly -- at first I thought it was just precum, then I thought it was a lot of precum, then I thought it was a whole lot of precum, then I realized that he had cum.

Then my boyfriend called because he needed me to pick him up from the barbershop, so I didn't get any more yesterday.

That's 16 men who have released their jizz into me in 2013, leaving me with 484 to go to reach my goal of 500. I'm moving much slower this year than last, but I think it's all because of the police problems at the one formerly popular bookstore, and that that will clear up eventually. 

3 comments: